Founder & CEO
John P. Economou, CAI
President: LuJohn’s Enterprises
Past Three Term President: Massachusetts Auctioneers Association
Currently Serving 10th Year As Board Member Massachusetts Auctioneers Association
LuJohns ever expanding network of affiliates is growing at an ever increasing pace which currently includes the following states:
Arkansas, California , Connecticut, Florida , Georgia Hawaii , Illinois, Indiana , Maryland , Massachusetts , Minnesota , Missouri , New York, North Carolina , North Dakota, Ohio , Oklahoma, Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , Tennessee , Texas, Washington , United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Northern Ireland, Australia
- BS in Electrical Engineering Technology with honors, from Northeastern University .
- Computer Design Engineer, for GE Ordinance Systems.
- Engineering consultant to numerous companies in the technology and defense industries including: Ramcon Industries, General Dynamics, Lockheed/Martin, Magneto Elastic Devices Inc.
- CAI certification, the highest professional designation for an auctioneer, from the Auction Marketing Institute at Indiana University .
- International School of auction graduate.
- Certified Appraiser ~ Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Past three term president of Massachusetts State Auctioneers Association.
- National Auctioneers Association
- Auction Marketing Institute
- Founder of LuJohn’s Enterprises
- Traveled nationwide lecturing to the Auction Industry and has judged Bid Calling Championships in various states.
- Recognized world leader in the Online Auction Industry both Live Web cast and Online Silent Auctions.
- Auction services, sold billions of dollars in assets to internet bidders.
- Trained and provided his technology to leading auction companies throughout the world